Sunday, February 15, 2009

Taking a Break

Hi everybody! Sorry, it's been awhile I've been on. Been busy with church activities, throwing a Valentine party at my house for my mission kids, working on valentine crafts for the resthome and Now I'm onto a new activity for the church: a bulletin board for my Kids Club, Missions Kids, and Sunday School kids. I've decided to do the theme about the Lion and the Lamb for the month of March. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated! I've got my crafts chosen for it but still use other ideas. My son Joseph has been very sick for 2 days. I took him to urgent care today. He has strep throat really bad, bad fever, too. Now his butt is sore (lol) because of the shot. In our house it's against the rules to have frozen peas (NO PEAS OF ANY KIND) in our freezer or anywhere. So, to help with the soreness, I used 4 or 5 long popsicles that no likes and put them in a freezer bag and wrapped a hand towel around them and made him use that. He looked at me like I was crazy. lol. I said, well ya aint usin no peas and this way, we wont be wasting those old nasty tasting popsicles. lol Well that's all for now. Love you all! Please say a prayer for this family, that Joe gets better and that me and Holly don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment