Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am thankful to God for helping me get my car paid off today! I've been paying on it since this past April. The little old lady I bought it from was such a blessing to me and the kids, right when we needed a car, she let me buy it on payments. I prayed to God to let me get enough back on my taxes to pay the lady and just leave me and the kids a little left, just a little. And He answered my prayer! Thank you Jesus! I treated the kids to Lee's chicken. Later this evening, the kids and I played 2 games of SkipBo cards. They went to bed and now I'm trying to finish up some stuff on the pc. I took a sleep aid 4 hours ago and I'm still up! lol
Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I am glad it all worked out for ya! About the scrapbooking, THE TIME IS NOW! It is fun, relaxing, and makes you feel like you accomplished something!!
    Love ya,
    Lisa
    PS Pretty up this blog!! Go to thecutestblogontheblock.com and get'cha a pretty background LOL

    ReplyDelete